Friday, February 4, 2011

Boy attends class via robot avatar

Lyndon cannot attend class in person due to polycystic kidney disease, but his robot avatar still can!
Read and watch the video here:-


  1. Sorry to leave an unrelated comment, but I couldn’t find any contact info for you. I’m wondering if you’d be interested in a guest post. Please drop me an e-mail at Thanks!

  2. It's been four years since this post, yet I am seeing this the first time and it shows me how real was it to evolve into transhuman entities. We were never supposed to be dead. We were not supposed to be alive either. So what are we doing here on this planet? We are just surviving until we die. It shouldn't be the way it should be. We can take to the next level. We have the ability, capacity and technology to doing that. Well then let's do it. We can all become different entities with better understanding and life. Here is something about transhumanism too: